Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

I can't believe it, Boston really is going to get a 2015-2019 type of Warriors horseshit glide path of overmatched and injured opponents on route to the finals. At this rate not only will they avoid Jokic, but one or more of Gobert or Conley or Towns will get injured too

Honestly, I think for us to be truly happy, Jaylen Brown needs to get injured. Celtics should still win the title without much difficulty if Brown is out, and it would cool some of the narrative that has already begun about Tatum just being a high-end role player getting largely carried to a title by a great roster. My net emotional reaction to seeing Brown writhe in pain holding his knee would be positive, I think.

Frank Vogel fired after 1 year with Phoenix. Woj tweet suggests Mike Budenholzer as a prime candidate.

Some of his disciples, like Charles Lee and Taylor Jenkins, are in head coaching jobs. But he could probably pull Darvin Ham back as his top assistant if Ham wanted. I think Kenny Atkinson is in the mix for the Lakers job.

This is maybe the stupidest playoffs I've ever watched.

The fact that we're heading toward a Wolves-Knicks Finals...what is there to even take from that?

Also, watching these playoffs I can't help but notice that perimeter defenders seem to have zero impact on good guards. The only team that seems to be able to defend the perimeter at all is Minnesota.

Boston getting torched by Mitchell just like they got torched by Trae Young last year, despite having two of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA in both seasons.

The prospect of Luka and Kyrie upending everything with nothing but transcendent talent is intriguing to me. They wouldn’t be huge underdogs to the Wolves. The way Tatum is playing, Kyrie and Lively going on a Wade/Dirk semi-Cinderella run to a title would be much more satisfying anyway.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom