Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved "New" Icon for threads with new posts

Si6hts

Star Player
is there a way to get the "NEW" added back to the forum posts? So we can quickly see what 'boards' have a new post? I feel like this isn't there anymore?

I can see it on the "main threads" like Duke Basketball, Duke Football etc, but NOT on the individual threads within "Duke Basketball"

Also - the new 'look and feel' is awesome! Love the new additions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 7.53.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 7.53.52 AM.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
is there a way to get the "NEW" added back to the forum posts? So we can quickly see what 'boards' have a new post? I feel like this isn't there anymore?

I can see it on the "main threads" like Duke Basketball, Duke Football etc, but NOT on the individual threads within "Duke Basketball"

Also - the new 'look and feel' is awesome! Love the new additions.
Any thread with new posts will have a bold title, but I’ll try to get some additional indicator on there.

I feel like a total noob for not figuring this out yet - but with the new format, how do you get to the latest post in a thread that you haven't read yet? I clicked on the "new" icon but it seems to take me to the beginning of the thread. Clicked on the little icon where it used to be and it seems to take me to the thread starter's profile.

I did just figure out that you can open the first post in a thread and then click the jump to new. I'm guessing there's a way to do it without having to go to the first post but I'm not smart enough to figure it out yet.

Clicking the thread title and clicking New should both take you to the first unread post.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom