Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2018

@aiw
@ZackM
@SeanMayTriedToEatMe
@StopThePumpFakesShav
@JC7
@2001Dukechamps
@DukeInPeru
@Inveigle
@AxeS24
@CK86
@rhfarmer
@sivartrenrag
@skins
@dukeberto

JC7 makes Pick 'em history by turning in a week with a perfect record by any player who bet at least half that weeks games with an 8-0 record. Normally a +8 is easily enough to win the week, but SeanMay tied him for the split. 14-1 in consecutive weeks put JC7 in just out of first place.

The shit sandwich was mine to eat this week with only 3 correct.

Reactions: JC7
Even the blind squirrel can find a nut. It would be a very good week to fade all of my picks.

Last edited:
I did that last year. I didn’t think that was what everyone else was doing so I just moved to picking the ones I felt best about. If that is what everyone is doing, I’ll do that. Doesn’t make much of a difference to me.

Wanted to swing by and apologize. Had a real world emergency yesterday morning and I completely forgot/had some important stuff to attend to.

Playoff time is upon us.

Congratulations to @JC7 for winning the regular season with a score of +23 and earning the top overall seed. With 6 playoff spots available for what ended up only being 7 active participants, SMTTEM ended up being the odd man out. Next year i'll probably reduce things to a four person playoff with a two week post-season to keep things more exciting.

Final standings below:

1. @JC7 +23
2. @ZackM +21
3. @aiw +18
4. @skins +16
5. @DurhamSon +13
6. @StopThePumpFakesShav +11
-----------------
7. @SeanMayTriedToEatMe +6
T8. @CK86 +0
T8. @AxeS24 +0
T8. @dukeberto +0
T8. @Thain +0

Playoff seedings are the same order as the top 6 in the standings, each qualifier getting a total of $100 in e-cash bonus just for making it.

As a reminder, the next three weeks are post-season play, in which your previous week's score doesn't matter. For the quarterfinals - this week - the top 4 scorers for this week's games only will advance to the next round, tie breakers by seed, with an additional e-cash bonus of $250 for those who make it.

----

A regular season payout is due to each user in the following amounts, @ZackM. $100 times the final running score, as well as $500 for each week won:

JC7: ($2300 + $1250 = $3550)
Zack: ($2100 + $1415 = $3515)
Aiw: ($1800 + $1165 = $2965)
Skins: ($1600)
DurhamSon: ($1300 + $750 = $2050)
STPFS: ($1100 + $1165 = $2265)
SMTTEM: ($600 + $250 = $850)

Sorry I didn't play this year. Just didn't get involved in the NFL at all this year, which is a shame because it seems like there is a legit possibility of the end of both the New England and Pittsburgh dynasties.

@JC7
@ZackM
@StopThePumpFakesShav
@aiw
@skins

Brutal week for the defending champ. Only 3 good calls out of the bunch, so it wasn't even a question that i'm done. Skins is eliminated as well, because of course he is.

Semi-final lines are up. Remember it's number of wins that matter, and only for this week, so make a bet on every game. Top two move on to the title round in the final week of NFL regular season.

Looks like I'm going to finish with 8 correct picks this week. Hope that's enough.

@ZackM
@StopThePumpFakesShav

Zack and STPFS easily advance to the title game.

Will STPFS ride his 6 seed all the way to the championship? He's nailed 9 picks in back to back weeks.

As the higher seed, Zack is required to make all of his picks before STPFS

We'll probably know by evening if Shav gets his 3rd title, or Zack wins his first.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom