Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

Woke up this morning and checked ESPN.com just to make sure I didn't dream yesterday!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Just can't believe this season. Duke Football: 6-2, 1st place in the division

fansduke.gif

"I don't have a word for what all is going on in that locker room" -Cut

So last night while I was on the field running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I lost my wallet. But after never getting to see Duke win a game against UNC at home in my life, I canceled my credit cards and was okay with how the night had turned out. I got a call this morning from CJ France whose mom had found my wallet at some point and given it to him to return to me. So this morning, before the football players had practice, I got to thank him for both my wallet and for being a part of the single greatest football game in my life, and he could not have been nicer about taking his time to meet up with me and return it. It just reminded me how lucky we are to be supportive of a program that not only does things the right way, but has players who have the best character of any program in the nation.

Great story. Congrats on getting your wallet back! Good to hear of folks doing the right thing.

UNC player would have thrown a party with your money

dukedavidson13 said:
So last night while I was on the field running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I lost my wallet. But after never getting to see Duke win a game against UNC at home in my life, I canceled my credit cards and was okay with how the night had turned out. I got a call this morning from CJ France whose mom had found my wallet at some point and given it to him to return to me. So this morning, before the football players had practice, I got to thank him for both my wallet and for being a part of the single greatest football game in my life, and he could not have been nicer about taking his time to meet up with me and return it. It just reminded me how lucky we are to be supportive of a program that not only does things the right way, but has players who have the best character of any program in the nation.

That's a great story. Last night was awesome and the fans at the game were fantastic!!

dukedavidson13 said:

Awesome fucking story.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of kids.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom