Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Patrick Baldwin

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
#4 overall recruit in 2021, per 247sports composite. Committing to Duke soon, according to reliable Duke-Forum sources. @ddshog and @oval.

Scouting Report
EVALUATED 12/14/2018
Brian Snow
NATIONAL BASKETBALL ANALYST
PROJECTION First Round
COMPARISON
Klay Thompson GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Has great length and an excellent frame to add weight. At 6-foot-8, can play either forward spot and he has the ability to be a weapon from beyond the arc. There aren’t many prospects who have the combination of skill, basketball IQ, size, and athleticism. Has gotten significantly better off the dribble, and it is easy to see why he is one of the premier prospects in the class of 2021. From an NBA perspective he has not only significant 3 and D potential as a forward, but his athleticism is getting better - which could mean future star status if everything continues to come together. Add in that he is a son of a coach who has been around the game his whole life, and Baldwin checks nearly every box you could want out of a prospect. Looks like he will develop into an NBA lottery pick.

Athletic Background
Patrick Baldwin Jr. is a 6-8, 190-pound Small Forward from Sussex, WI.

Connections
Pat Baldwin FATHER
Father Pat Baldwin is the head basketball coach at UW-Milwaukee

FYI, things are not always as they seem. Everyone knows the old saying about the greatest trick the devil every pulled, but what about the greatest trick ever pulled on the devil?

All I can say for now is be wary of the one-eyed raven on this one.
I'll just say that the bridge that runs over troubled water must be sturdy. Look out for fast moving currents. Salmon don't always swim upstream.

FYI, things are not always as they seem. Everyone knows the old saying about the greatest trick the devil every pulled, but what about the greatest trick ever pulled on the devil?

All I can say for now is be wary of the one-eyed raven on this one.
I'll just say that the bridge that runs over troubled water must be sturdy. Look out for fast moving currents. Salmon don't always swim upstream.

Yep... listen to this man. Ask yourself: if a salmon is not instinctively drawn to the frigid waters of the Labrador Sea, under white mountains, like his forefathers were, does this make him less of a salmon? 🤔 Only so many spawn survive the journey.

Only other thing I can share right now is to look twice at the gray man who wears a black coat. Something is amiss there - he holds a secret not found in the songs sung by the birds.

Listened to a Duke podcast recently and agreed with some thoughts: while I always considered PBJ a 90% Duke lock....if he was going to play for his dad why wouldn’t he have committed already and started recruiting others/building the teams marketing or so forth. Waiting until May to commit screams Duke even moreso now.

Just announce already though dude....Paolo and the boys will be on Dukes campus in about a month!!

In the words of Keels...You want to win?! Let’s go!

What was Harrison Barnes' crystal ball looking like at the end of his recruitment? Until Baldwin "signs his LOI" the recruitment is not over. Georgetown insiders still think they have him within reach.

Interesting timing on this one.

I feel like DukeMBB doesn’t post this if they have any sort of inkling that Baldwin is going to commit.

With respect, I feel the exact opposite.

I hope you’re right, but my line of thinking is this: if Duke has even the slightest thought that Baldwin might come, why not wait until he announces to make this video? I am surely reading too much into it but I do find it odd that they wouldn’t just wait for him to make a Class of ‘21 hype video for Twitter.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom