Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thursday Night Football: Cardinals vs Devils

Inveigle

All American
Malik Cunningham, Louisville Cardinals Football

Malik Cunningham and the Cardinals look to become bowl eligible tonight at Wallace Wade Stadium. They will.

Kickoff: Thursday, Nov. 18 at 7:30 p.m. ET
TV: ESPN
Spread: Louisville -19.5

Prediction: Louisville 41, Duke 10

Nice crowd. The GT game was our worst attended ACC game ever (based on tickets sold anyway), I wonder if this one will beat it.

So….ESPN will be on the Duke campus tonight with about two and a half hours of blowout time to kill. Wonder what they’ll talk about?

This embarrassment approaches the Carl Franks and Ted Roof days. Cutcliffe looks old and aloof like he has no clue.

NCAA Football News, Page 861 of 1115 - Sporting News

Nice crowd. The GT game was our worst attended ACC game ever (based on tickets sold anyway), I wonder if this one will beat it.

Paid attendance was 8,493. The worst in the history of Wallace Wade Stadium, and I imagine the Miami game will break this record in 9 days. The fucking Roof teams had more tickets sold for such great draws as VMI and the Citadel.

It's probably a mix of many loyal oldheads who were alive for the successful 50s/60s aging out, and the taste of relevance we had under Cut for most of the 2010s leading to apathy setting in. I still remember the electricity at Wade for UNC 2012.

There's been this ghastly pall around the program ever since the GT collapse on that murky October Saturday. Blown out in every game, and Cut looks absolutely decrepit on the sidelines. I could not think of a much sadder end to his tenure here.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom