Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player TJ Power

Really quality pick-up. Love that Scheyer is recruiting players to fit a system as opposed to just recruiting talent and figuring it out once they're on campus.

If he plans to play baseball, I'm curious if it has been discussed that Power will stay for multiple years. As far as I know, if you play baseball in college it is a 3-year commitment before you can turn pro. Of course, he could go one and done to the NBA and just stop playing baseball, but interesting nonetheless.

Travis Branham, Evan Daniels' protege, keeps comparing Power to a better shooting, less physical Kyle Singler.
I would take that. Goodman, who knows Singler pretty well and Power very well, actually told me just a few hours ago that Power is more competitive than Singler. Obviously doesn't mean anything for his success level or physicality, but was interesting to hear.

Maybe he was referring to how demonstrative he is. Singler was obviously a warrior, but he wasn't super vocal. Not necessarily a trash talker. Also, off the court Singler is kind of a hippie loner. So that may factor in too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom