Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player TJ Power

It might have just been a product of guarding UVA's pointless white forwards, but I actually thought this was easily his best defensive game. Not that he did anything particularly noteworthy, but he moved his feet generally at the right time and in the right direction. Progress.

On the flip side, other than 2-5 threes and a foul, he didn't record a single additional stat in his 13 minutes. Would be nice if he'd at least grab a rebound now and then.

He had a floor burn so at least we know he was trying.

Funny enough, that was the one play that jumped out as kind of terrible to me. He had a deflection coming straight to him, but he just stood there in the mud buffering for a second before moving towards the ball. I was irate for the half second before we wound up getting it anyway.

He dived on the floor in the last game too (and somehow picked up a foul for it).

Lost in how well Stewart played, I thought Power played better than the box score reflected. Defense is still a mess, thought not as messy as even a couple games ago, but he seemed really active on the offensive glass, keeping possessions alive, he really stretches the floor. Feels like every time he shoots it it’s either in or halfway down and out.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom