Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2020-2021

How far does this team go?

• NIT or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After going through every team, I see that the only logical choice was Mark Williams. He really was the only other freshman better than Caleb Love. And he was better by a mile.

The Master not only kept him from going pro (knock on wood) but also kept him from All-ACC awards.

From The Athletic

" Sources close to the program have indicated to The Athletic for several weeks that there will be multiple players leaving Chapel Hill this offseason. How many? Who? For where? Those answers will be settled in the weeks to come. But know it is coming, and know it will be drastic. "

Reposted so others can see:

From The Athletic

" Sources close to the program have indicated to The Athletic for several weeks that there will be multiple players leaving Chapel Hill this offseason. How many? Who? For where? Those answers will be settled in the weeks to come. But know it is coming, and know it will be drastic. "

I think we're finally due for a year where we're elite and they are in the shitter, 2000/2002 style.

Not UNC related, but this part of the article amazed me:

"The Badgers are the ninth-most experienced team in college basketball this season — their average age is older than that of the Chicago Bulls, if you can believe it..."

He made a terrible decision going there. He chose to go to a school that had two starting returning bigs and a 5-star center already coming in. I freaked out about not getting him but in hindsight it worked out, assuming Mark Williams comes back.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom