Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does your username mean?

I'm pretty sure his entire family shares that account. Once you learn to recognize each individual style, it's pretty easy to identify who's posting at any given time.

For example, lots of analytics and statistics = the 'real' D-Son. Lots of :D s and :o s = 13 year old daughter.

(I think she's around 13...maybe older now)

krsmith16 said:
I'm pretty sure his entire family shares that account. Once you learn to recognize each individual style, it's pretty easy to identify who's posting at any given time.

For example, lots of analytics and statistics = the 'real' D-Son. Lots of :D s and :o s = 13 year old daughter.

8-face-throwing-a-kiss.png

Goddamnit, get off my fucking computer sis'. Don't want another Chris Hansen situation on our hands after what happened with WSHH

DurhamSon said:
Goddamnit, get off my fucking computer sis'. Don't want another Chris Hansen situation on our hands after what happened with WSHH

Sis or daughter? Damn orphanages!

Now you're asking the right questions, Stones.

Soon you will be on a path to a Nirvana-like state that only McBoberts has attained.

We call it Mc-Brahman.

krsmith16 said:

Soon you will be on a path to a Nirvana-like state that only McBoberts has attained.

We call it Mc-Brahman.

While we are on this subject? Why do we have an empty forum?

TyusStones5 said:
krsmith16 said:

We call it Mc-Brahman.

What do you mean?

He's on a one man project to correct that.

krsmith16 said:

What does your username mean?

Topher said:
TyusStones5 said:
krsmith16 said:

We call it Mc-Brahman.

What do you mean?

The Locker Room

Oh, The Locker Room is just where we talk about you so that you can't see what we're saying.

Topher said:
Oh, The Locker Room is just where we talk about you so that you can't see what we're saying.
I thought that was the sub-forum in the Locker Room.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom