Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

Conference schedule has been announced.

The Blue Devils' full conference schedule is below. Home games in bold.

Dec. 9 at Boston College

Dec. 30 vs. Florida State

Jan. 6 at N.C. State

Jan. 10 at Pittsburgh

Jan. 13 vs. Wake Forest

Jan. 15 at Miami

Jan. 20 vs. Pittsburgh

Jan. 23 at Wake Forest

Jan. 27 vs. Virginia

Jan. 29 vs. Notre Dame

Feb. 8 at North Carolina

Feb. 11 at Georgia Tech

Feb. 14 vs. Virginia Tech

Feb. 18 at Clemson

Feb. 21 vs. Louisville

Feb. 24 vs. Syracuse

Feb. 26 at Virginia Tech

March 3 vs. North Carolina

So, the schedule losses are at Indiana, NCSU and Miami, and who knows how the UNC games will shake out.

Really the most favorable schedule we could have asked for. Almost nothing I see there looks unwinnable.

We really shouldn't lose to Indiana.

Assuming we maintain generally good health, Duke should have a #1 seed next season.

2 December games. Weird.

That's a really nice schedule.

OOC home schedule is so bad.

I'm trying to get the guys I go to Syracuse with every year to drive with me to the December 9 game in Boston.

Fantastic schedule. No excuses (barring an absolute barrage of injuries), for another 11-7-ish ACC record this year.

I initially read this as "no excuse for not having another 11-7-ish ACC record this year", and like it a lot better that way.

I too believe that K can achieve 11-7 if you give him five first round picks and the leading NPOY candidate.

Duke should really go 15-3 with that schedule. UNC loss, Miami loss and maybe 1-2 let downs. I'll say 14-4 and 1 OOC loss for 5 total losses.

Duke should really go 15-3 with that schedule. UNC loss, Miami loss and maybe 1-2 let downs. I'll say 14-4 and 1 OOC loss for 5 total losses.

I'll be pretty pissed if we lose to UNC. Our advantage inside against them is going to be monstrous.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom