Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

Was wondering why Scheyer mentioned "8 freshmen" in the latest podcast with Bolden. We have a new walk-on, Mike Buckmire, whose dad played soccer for Duke, and who played in the same conference as Reddish in Pennsylvania. As a 6'2" guard, he was the best player on what I assume was not a great team (Germantown Friends).

Some highlights here. At least he can dunk, not unimpressive for a 6'2" guy.

Was wondering why Scheyer mentioned "8 freshmen" in the latest podcast with Bolden. We have a new walk-on, Mike Buckmire, whose dad played soccer for Duke, and who played in the same conference as Reddish in Pennsylvania. As a 6'2" guard, he was the best player on what I assume was not a great team (Germantown Friends).

Some highlights here. At least he can dunk, not unimpressive for a 6'2" guy.

Will be a team captain as the only upperclassman in 2020-21.

Sheed in the background with that look in his eyes.
Thats #FTDU

rasheedsulaimongone.jpg

Lol @ those Bolden expressions in the Bagley photos. You can see it painted on his face he knows his touches have plummeted.

holy shit at the first clip being a complete break down on p&r defense allowing Duval to split.

Going to be a fun year!!!

holy shit at the first clip being a complete break down on p&r defense allowing Duval to split.

I hate to be an optimist here, but it's a contextless 30-second video in September.
Yes it's September, but the floor slapping at the end indicates that this video represents the team's best possible effort.

I hate to be an optimist here, but it's a contextless 30-second video in September.
Yes it's September, but the floor slapping at the end indicates that this video represents the team's best possible effort.

I'm by no means an expert, but I thought I detected some verve there.

It was really funny to see Bolden all puffed up after yamming on Jack White. Get over yourself, dude.

It was really funny to see Bolden all puffed up after yamming on Jack White. Get over yourself, dude.

Even if it is goofy/lame, we probably need anything that can build Bolden's confidence up to possibly turn him into a positive contributor.

I just thought it was nice to see him get excited about basketball.

At this point I don't think there's anything Bolden can do right. We're either overanalyzing his facial expressions in any video in which Bagley also happens to be in the same frame or criticizing his excitability in a 10 second workout clip.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom