Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 March Madness Bracket Challenge *UPDATED*

I'm guessing I have to have a yahoo email address?

No, you don't.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place, but when I go to join the group or fill out a bracket, it asks me to enter my yahoo email or create one.

Yeah, I don't know how I got there but I kept clicking on shit until it let me use an existing Gmail address.
Yeah, my Yahoo login is just a user name, not yahoo email address, that notifies my gmail.

Always a good look to perve on your hypothetical daughter.

Very presidential.

I have a Nova-Michigan final in my money pool with Nova winning the title. I'll finish first if they do. Regret picking Duke to win it all in the D-F pool. Figured it would be a great "value" pick as I expected most people on here to have Duke losing in the second round and UNC winning the title.

I have a Nova-Michigan final in my money pool with Nova winning the title. I'll finish first if they do. Regret picking Duke to win it all in the D-F pool. Figured it would be a great "value" pick as I expected most people on here to have Duke losing in the second round and UNC winning the title.
Hey, I only had Duke losing in the Sweet Sixteen and UNC winning the title.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom