Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2021 ACC Tournament

DrKlahn

All American
FEN_DUKE_DUALCHAMP.jpg

En garde! I can’t believe we missed this.

So the path is BC/Louisville/FSU to just get to the semis.

TBH I actually kind of think L'Ville might be the weakest of the 6-10 seed range right now and is a lucky draw except K seems to be bad against Chris Mack. We PROBABLY need all 5 games so we can get the auto-bid but I suppose beating three tourney teams in L'Ville, FSU and whomever we would play in the semis could actually be enough.

If we win this it would definitely fuck up Lunardi's whole system and piss everybody off. Hell yeah I'm in!

I mean, we only lost by them by a few points both times. It certainly "could" happen. I would just bet against it.

Well now I'm fired up. Strapping in for a epic run. Five wins in five days will be child's play for a coach at the top of his game.

wasn't there some year where UCONN won the title after finishing 10th in the big east and only made the tournament because they won the big east tourney - including some ridiculous 5 OT monstrosity of a game? (I think Kemba was the only NBA guy on that team...)

Sign me up for some of that - lets rattle off 11 wins in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Kemba team was 9-9 in the Big East and was the 9 seed in the Big East Tournament. Got a 3 seed in the NCAA Tournament lol. They got the the Final Four by beating the Arizona team that boat raced us.

As I recall, though, that UConn team was ranked when the Big East Tournament began. So while winning 11 straight the way it did was obviously a notable feat, it wasn't quite the Cinderella story some tried to paint it to be.

That Kemba team was 9-9 in the Big East and was the 9 seed in the Big East Tournament. Got a 3 seed in the NCAA Tournament lol. They got the the Final Four by beating the Arizona team that boat raced us.

As I recall, though, that UConn team was ranked when the Big East Tournament began. So while winning 11 straight the way it did was obviously a notable feat, it wasn't quite the Cinderella story some tried to paint it to be.

People forget that they also won the Maui Invitational and beat Michigan State and Kentucky (both ranked top 10) to do it. They were 10-0 entering BE play, and then they also went on the road after conference play began and beat #12 Texas in a true road game. Of their 9 conference losses, 6 of them were to ranked teams. They lost to Notre Dame twice by 3 points each, lost to Louisville in 2 OT, and lost to Marquette in OT.

Round 2 Betting Lines:

Syracuse (-2.5) vs. NC State
Clemson (-9) vs. Miami FL
Duke (-2.5) vs. Louisville
North Carolina (-6.5) vs. Notre Dame

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members