Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Bryan Antoine

I only want him if he changes his name to Bryan Antawn.

I don't foresee how we can sign Antoine and Moore in the same class. They are both 6'5, and both can play the 1-3. Both are very athletic and are more attacking downhill perimeter players than they are shooters (although both are competent shooters). I would love to have both but with Joey Baker already in the fold it's going to be very difficult to land both Antoine & Moore.

Antoine seems to be a lock and has been for a while, whereas Moore likes us a lot but there is ways to go with that recruitment. It's going to be interesting. Antoine & Moore are damn near identical. Alex O'Connell will be in the picture here too. He could be a super sup, but I would imagine as a junior he would be worthy of starting and he would likely feel that way.

With Axes gone I think we're all hoping Aiw can fill the void. And no, "fill the void" was not meant as a slight towards Aiw (who allegedly fingers buttholes for money).

FWIW his AAU coach is Mike Rice. He's receiving really good coaching. Rice has been coaching him & Lewis for a couple of years now.

Is this kid a OAD? I'm hoping the NBA would refuse to draft someone who has the build of Alex O'Connell after one year of college.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom