Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player DJ Steward

If I were Steward, I would announce tonight or tomorrow for maximum exposure.

Thursday Night Football. Friday night everyone is at their local high school game. Saturday and Sunday are essentially football holidays. Plus there's no sense in waiting til the 20th/21st since you're not going to the other competitor's Midnight Madness.

We will see what the young man decides to do.

Another CB for Steward to Duke came in tonight. The CB along with Steward cancelling his Louisville visit this weekend should just have us all penciling him into Duke line-ups now.

It's hard to think of a more illustrative case for a guy whose high school ranking undersells his college potential by focusing only on pro potential. This kid is a very talented scorer and shooter, who has proven he can score 20+ on high efficiency both in the Chicago Public League and the Nike circuit. 22.9 points on 48/83/39 shooting across the EYBL/Nike games this summer. In addition to his outside shooting, he seems to have a lot of crafty ways to finish layups/runners in traffic.

What I really like about this is we should have two experienced sophomore guards who can both handle the ball. Throw in a senior AOC and that's an experienced back court. Roach, Steward, Griffin, Baldwin, Williams is basically a dream lineup for me. Two guards who can shoot and handle the ball, two big wings who can do it all and then a dirty work big.

What I really like about this is we should have two experienced sophomore guards who can both handle the ball. Throw in a senior AOC and that's an experienced back court. Roach, Steward, Griffin, Baldwin, Williams is basically a dream lineup for me. Two guards who can shoot and handle the ball, two big wings who can do it all and then a dirty work big.

I think steward is a one and done guy

I think steward is a one and done guy
Really? A 6'3 combo guard?

I'm hoping either AOC or Baker (or both) are good enough to justify playing time. If they play, along with Steward, we might have enough shooting even with the disgusting shooting percentages of Johnson, Roach, and whatever other wing we land.

I think one potential problem is that Steward and AOC may not see the court at the same time. Maybe they can if Johnson plays point when Roach is sitting? This was your idea but I liked it, and I think it’s especially good to have Johnson playing the point some in case Roach tears the ACL again.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom