Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Caught a few plays here and there and can safely conclude that Gabriel is a better-shooting Kevon Looney and DeLaurier is Gavin Schilling.

Then Delaurier scores in the post and takes a rebound coast to coast for a tough finish. Hmmm.

DeLaurier being recruited by Harvard. Wants to do pre-med.

Congrats to Amaker for landing a guy we won't offer.

DeLaurier going off. Definitely more polished and with a more developed body than Gabriel.

Gabriel has a higher ceiling, I'd say.

Wenyen looks like a fucking baller. Rebounds at an elite level, crazy length to protect the rim, stretches the floor. What more do you want out of a PF?

Only risk seems to be whether he's too good for the #4, long-term spot in our class.

I'm definitely all aboard team Wenyen after watching that, even if he did miss two FTs to tie with 3 seconds left. Looks like a top 15-20 prospect to me and ideal PF that can be very productive without being an offensive focus.

Check out the block at :41. I hope we see something like that from Ingram this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit. He doesn't have human arms, he has tentacles. Bamba-Carter frontline would pitch a few shutouts in 2017-2018.

I lol'd at the dunk contest dunk in the beginning, though. Not only did he teabag his teammate instead of jumping over him, he also punched him in the head for good measure.

Hopefully Bagley and sophomore Gabriel are okay with coming off the bench. It's starting to agitate me that we don't have room for the entire top 10 in every class.

I only want really skinny, long-armed guys with weird names who might or might not be African.

Yeah, I want the kind of guy who has a nice storefront but will sell you that cheap, knockoff shit in the alley out back.

Pantone287 said:
Yeah, I want the kind of guy who has a nice storefront but will sell you that cheap, knockoff shit in the alley out back.

lol'd irl

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom