Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fuck dublinwake right in the ass

NOD

All American
dublinwake
Key Player
856 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 8:24 PM
RE: I guess Curry is an ACC calibre player now...

burymeNCameron wrote: I feel like we are a top 3 team when we play the way we did tonight.
I've never saw such ridiculous hype from fans who have seen this many times before. Everyone is a top 3 team when they shoot 80 percent from 3.

The question is if we can win when we aren't shooting 20 percent from 3 against legit competition. I saw no.

And btw I still can't believe how absent Jefferson and Murphy are. I still feel were are heading for a 2009 type year.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This d-bag needs to be kicked in the groin.

Repeatedly.

nixon_mask1.jpg

Ask him if Duke had a legit NPOY candidate center in 2009

NOD said:
dublinwake
Key Player
856 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 8:24 PM
RE: I guess Curry is an ACC calibre player now...

burymeNCameron wrote: I feel like we are a top 3 team when we play the way we did tonight.
I've never saw such ridiculous hype from fans who have seen this many times before. Everyone is a top 3 team when they shoot 80 percent from 3.

The question is if we can win when we aren't shooting 20 percent from 3 against legit competition. I saw no.

And btw I still can't believe how absent Jefferson and Murphy are. I still feel were are heading for a 2009 type year.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This d-bag needs to be kicked in the groin.

Repeatedly.

I wish we could still post his blog musings. I'd love to see some more of those projected lineups.

So a team is only good if they can win when they aren't making shots... interesting.

sivartrenrag said:
So a team is only good if they can win when they aren't making shots... interesting.

Don't forget that the players are exactly the same, even though they aren't.

I think he might be the worst of all time. Not a single moment of rationality, ever.

DurhamSon said:
I think he might be the worst of all time. Not a single moment of rationality, ever.

He's on a roll again tonight. Why even cheer for Duke if you're going to bash them every step of the way with shit that doesn't even make fucking sense.

That whole thread is "Fuck Dublinwake in the ass"

Everytime is see this thread all lit up at the top of the page I actually chuckle softly.

Latest (and greatest?):

"Our 3* point guard Thornton starting over 3 5* shooting guards. I don't know how anyone can say this isn't Coach K playing favorites. Even if Sulaimon is in the dog house, we have 2 other players who are way better than Thornton."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom