Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jalen Johnson

Johnson is a big get.

First, he is a great player and plays a position that Coach K excels at developing and utilizing to the max.

Second, Duke getting him means UK and UNCheat did NOT get him......and the fact that he grew up being more fans of those programs than he was of Duke just rubs more salt in the already suppurating infected crotches of Tarholes, Kentsucky fans, and other cheating mouth-breathers everywhere.

Thrilled about this win. On to Kessler, Baldwin, and Williams........

They may be standing on risers? He's tall as hell from what I've seen. I always felt he was actually taller than his listed 6'8" if anything.

Gimme a Pepsi Free
if you want a Pepsi, you’re gonna have to pay for it

The comments are interesting:

"WIAA once again sending the wrong message and enabling these kids to dangle the carrot. I am assuming the WIAA was afraid of a lawsuit. Let's see the proof Jalen's parent paid back USA basketball for Jalen's summer ball stint."

"I agree. He’s just done it the wrong way ever since he left Sun prairie. Why keep giving him these chances? I just don’t agree with the way he’s went about it these last 2 years. That’s all."

No idea what either of these are referring to.

I don't care what some upset Wisconsin adults think about this. I'm just glad he's suiting up and playing and not sitting out until he gets to Durham.

It's not about what Wisconsonites think about it. It's about what they're referring to. I suppose eligibility issues would make more sense than drugs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom