Player Jaylen Blakes

He has a pulse and he's not K's grandson, sign me up.

This video is like a parody of every player who over-celebrates.

This range makes me salivate. Am I crazy or does he look a lot better than his ranking?

I guess his handle could improve and he isn't a freak athlete, but he seems to have some crucial strengths for a PG (shooting, frame/length, character) without any glaring weaknesses.

Only player wearing a mask. #leadership

Also, his nickname appears to be J-Boogie. Could get confusing with (I assume) that being Joey Baker's nickname at Duke.

This range makes me salivate. Am I crazy or does he look a lot better than his ranking?

I guess his handle could improve and he isn't a freak athlete, but he seems to have some crucial strengths for a PG (shooting, frame/length, character) without any glaring weaknesses.

The biggest issue I saw is he moves pretty slow.

The biggest issue I saw is he moves pretty slow.

Jaylen Brakes

• QuinnLaugh
Reactions: DukeNukem05
He has a nice step back jumper as well as a spot up jumper, and he takes it to the hoop under control. I'm sure the coaching staff are going to find a way to get him to shoot more mid-range jumpers.

Reactions: physicsfactor

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil