Player Jordan Goldwire

Kevin, aren't you supposed to be dead? And why did you shoot up an elementary school anyway?

What - they had not released my, uh, I mean his, name last I checked. ...and why they runnin around tellin everyone I'm 44? fake news, I'm 45. ...and I fled california 2 years ago.

I don't remember him playing at all today. Surprised he could get time against MSU but not Portland St.

He's still exceeded expectations so far though.

I realize his #s are poor, can't shoot, etc. - but he really takes care of the ball in his limited time and he is one of the better on-ball defenders the Devils have, IMO.

Reactions: rome8180
Good signing. Far ahead of where I expected him as a freshman. Won't win you a title as the lead guard, but will offer some stability at the position.

Agree Rome. Never want him as a starter or were fucked but I love having him as a backup PG for 4 years.

Did he transfer yet? I haven't seen any mention of him since the season ended so I assume he's gone. Pity, since Tre Jones has contracted Fragile Bone Virus and will be unplayable.

Did he transfer yet? I haven't seen any mention of him since the season ended so I assume he's gone. Pity, since Tre Jones has contracted Fragile Bone Virus and will be unplayable.

He looks pretty good here.

He can be a decent 2nd point for us.

I hope that hilariously bad, dying bird flop he did early in the game was just a figment of my imagination.

This probably says more about the opponent than Goldwire, but I thought he was very good in his role today. Steady on offense, played great on-ball defense.

Reactions: aiw and torontoduke
I was not able to watch the game - the on-ball D comment is great to see. That is the area I was hoping JG could make contributions.

He was good in his role today. This is what he should be his entire career, which is perfectly fine.

It's early still, but I hope K keeps playing an extended the bench throughout the season to 10 guys. Even if Goldwire is just getting 3-5 minutes a game to just go nuts with defensive pressure and spell Jones, that's good.

Reactions: torontoduke

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil