Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mason Plumlee

November/December 2012 was the only period of time in Duke basketball history in which the play of one or more Plumlees wasn't infuriating and/or confusing. Mason was all-world, Miles was gone, and Marshall was still out.

(Sigh)

“I’ll never forget, after we won the (NCAA) Regional in 1999, for whatever reason Saturday Night Fever was playing on the bus. And Coach starts doing the John Travolta walk up and down the aisle.

lmao

Come on Mason, finish the regular season strong. Need him at both ends of the floor.

Whenever I see Mason in interviews, it's clear that he's a super intelligent guy. Why does he play like such a dummy?

Basketball IQ is not the same thing as verbal or scholastic IQ, unfortunately.

rome8180 said:
Basketball IQ is not the same thing as verbal or scholastic IQ, unfortunately.

Yeah, I feel like Mason needs to think less.

Mason needs to play like he did against T Robinson in Maui last year - hustle and smart play.

Great job Mason! Played like a champ on both ends, IMO. I know JMM got his points, but not in the post. Thanks Mase!

he came to play tonight. if he plays like that on out, look out

Mason was LARGE in this game, very happy for him. I don't recall anyone challenging him inside on a post up - most heel buckets inside came off of an o-board on the weak side.

He is the happiest Ryan is back. If Sheed can get back in form so many weapons.

Sheed will be fine, IMHO. A tough night for him, but he'll be back. Sheed is a confident kid.

Its pretty clear how Kelly impacts Mason's game.

Looked closer at those numbers and Brand had better shooting % but played only 29 mpg and had a lower usage rate

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom