Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Quad(r)e Green

Re: Quade Green

I've never been so happy while watching an AAU stream. That was a fantastic comeback.

That was the AAU equivalent of the Duke comeback against UVA in 2015 with Quade playing the part of both Cook and Jones.

Definitely a combination of derryck Thornton and kyle Lowry. Perfect nova guard

It's pronounced Kwah-DAY. Just found a video where he says his own name.

You guys may have known this already, but it's been driving me crazy.

That's how I assume it was pronounced, but the announcer in one game I watched kept pronouncing it KWAH-dre. I liked the idea of an unwritten R.

The more I think about it, the more impressed I am with what he did.

Typically, he's a facilitator and not a scorer, but he figured out last night that his teammates were ass on offense, and so he took on that role himself.
He said afterwards that he'd never been to Peach Jam before and was admittedly a bit overwhelmed when he first looked around and saw all those people there - including every single major D1 coach in the country. But, as he put it, "It's not how you start, it's how you finish" and he finished like a champ.

From the beginning of the summer season, this kid has been my most wanted player. He's a leader, he comes up big in big games, and he's perfectly content to have a stat line with something like 6 points and 14 assists if that's what his team needs.

Here are highlights from yesterday for Green and Trae Young. They'll be going against each other at 2 PM today on real TV.

Young vs Green will be interesting, but I expect Michael Porter to destroy the rest of the PSA team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Young is good but he just looks like a kid that will struggle with bigger guards and wings. Green may as well but I think he'll have an easier transition to college.

My want list is:

Bamba
Green

Carter

whoever else wants to come

Topher said:
I know Young is good but he just looks like a kid that will struggle with bigger guards and wings. Green may as well but I think he'll have an easier transition to college.

My want list is:

Bamba
Green

Carter

After watching all of them this summer, I agree. I don't know what the deal is with Carter, but he seems to be falling behind since FIBA.

Also, shouldn't you be out catching Squirtles or something?

Topher said:

My want list is:

Bamba
Green

Carter

This looks comical right now. He'll struggle the way Steph Curry struggled.

Maybe. We'll see. I just feel like his ceiling is limited until he develops his strength. His floor is obviously really high though.

Topher said:
Maybe. We'll see. I just feel like his ceiling is limited until he develops his strength. His floor is obviously really high though.

I was sort of just pulling a SMTTEM (ironic hyperbole). But I do think his shooting at the very least will translate. Green seems more developed as a passer and defender to me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom