Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

The wife and I were out to dinner last night when an older drunk man approached our table. He asked, “What do you do for a living?”
Me: I’m a physicist.
ODG: A what?
Me: I’m a medical physicist.
ODG: Medical Physicist? Ain’t that some highfalutin shit!

The conversation then got even weirder as he asked if I had ever done any acting. He said I should get some headshots and look into it since I “got one of those faces”.

The wife and I were out to dinner last night when an older drunk man approached our table. He asked, “What do you do for a living?”

The conversation then got even weirder as he asked if I had ever done any acting. He said I should get some headshots and look into it since I “got one of those faces”.
So I'm a simple man with simple ideas, but it sounds like that man wants you to come to a photo shoot in his basement.

Or a 'photo shoot' inside his van in the parking lot.

So I'm a simple man with simple ideas, but it sounds like that man wants you to come to a photo shoot in his basement.
I think he wants Fizz to come during a photo shoot in his basement.

Headshots? Or money shots? Or just head?

Spring football game was fun but damn this post-alcohol depression is hitting me hard this afternoon.

Are geese really that dangerous to a grown man (who is not flying in a plane)? Why would you run from one?

I feel like a solid whack with a sand wedge would set that goose straight. Maybe don't run, and whip out one of those clubs in your bag?

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom