Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rejean “Boogie” Ellis

PSA: the Jordan Brand Boys' Game is not happening for two more hours. The Girls' Game is first.

Hopefully it's not Ellis, who has the most years of eligibility out of any of those guys and is likely to be the best player long term.

Don't worry, if it is Ellis, @LastHearht can tell us it doesn't matter since only the weak ones transfer, too big of pussies that aren't thankful to play 4 minutes per game.

Yeah, I hope Ellis is here long term. He’s the freshman I’m most excited about. Could be our next Nolan Smith.

Was not overly impressed with what I saw from him in the Jordan game. I liked Stanley and Moore better.

Well, now I'm less worried about a midsemester transfer. And more worried about our ability to shoot. Hurt better bring it from beyond the arc.

What a pussy.

I'm guessing this had more to do with Tre Jones coming back than anything else. Duke probably expected Tre to go early and told Boogie that when they were recruiting him.

After my stage of denial, this is a big blow for us next season and possibly in 2020. He would've provided additional shooting in the back-court. This really sucks.

Evan Daniels says Memphis will be under heavy consideration, which would lead me to believe they'd been filling his head with a bunch of bullshit prior to even asking Duke for a release.

I thought Penny was a bitch last year as a coach. Now I'm really starting to hate that fucking cocksucker.

Evan Daniels says Memphis will be under heavy consideration, which would lead me to believe they'd been filling his head with a bunch of bullshit prior to even asking Duke for a release.

I thought Penny was a bitch last year as a coach. Now I'm really starting to hate that fucking cocksucker.

So, Boogie Ellis committed to Duke because he didn't want to play behind Coby White. Then he decommits from Duke because he doesn't want to play behind Tre Jones. Now he might commit to Memphis to play with RJ Hampton?

What the fuck is wrong with these kids?

Eh why do we think it was Tre Jones? I feel like it had been understood for awhile that Jones or Hampton would likely be Duke’s point guard.

I feel like we basically traded Ellis for Stanley. One of them was gonna sit anyway. I would have rather had Ellis (I think).
Exactly. I would want the one who can shoot.

I'm in the camp of "I had no particular affinity to the kid other than the fact that his small height for a combo guard might have forced him to stay i college longer than he would have otherwise."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom