Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevor Keels

I actually think it will be Duke at this point. But I'm leaning fully into pessimism.

Really good video on him, not a mixtape. Him and his father talking about his life and game. I don’t think he does anything on the court other than shoot 3s in this video, which is perfect. Says he can play 1-5, and presents matchup problems for centers. Amazing.

He has a grown man’s body coming out of HS, like a jacked version of Harden. Looks super strong and ready for the next level. 100% OAD.

I assume he’s a better defender than 5’11, 135lb Steward, who opposing guards used as a pogo stick

is that his full name? Paul VI Star Trevor Keels? Good name

I can't wrap my head around the pronunciation of VI. Is it VI like "high" or VI like "see"?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, how cool to have your name on the front of the jersey. K should do this since it's clearly a player's league now.

It's an aspirational name referring to his recruiting classification. Paul Six-Star Trevor Keels.

What time is this announcement that will determine our collective mental and emotional health for at least the next year?

Last edited:
I wish I had a name like his. It would really be nice to incorporate "sightsonsix" verbiage.

I wonder how far off the 247 rankings are going to be for this incoming class, given hardly anyone is watching these guys play during the pandemic. Probably much less accurate than usual. I don't know how anyone can credibly separate Trevor Keels from Max Christie and Bryce McGowens at this point, after over a year of scouts not traveling, games being canceled, etc. It would be helpful for him to be closer to Justise Winslow than Wendell Moore as a freshman; a range of outcomes like that out of Keels would be enough to swing a national title.

I wonder how far off the 247 rankings are going to be for this incoming class, given hardly anyone is watching these guys play during the pandemic. Probably much less accurate than usual. I don't know how anyone can credibly separate Trevor Keels from Max Christie and Bryce McGowens at this point, after over a year of scouts not traveling, games being canceled, etc. It would be helpful for him to be closer to Justise Winslow than Wendell Moore as a freshman; a range of outcomes like that out of Keels would be enough to swing a national title.

We at least get to find out where Keels is headed today at 4:30pm. I hear the Furman transfer 6'8" Noah Gurley is being recruited by Duke.

I've only watched a bit of Gurley, but he reminds me a bit of Amile. Could be a great addition, but may be a hard sell if Mark is back.

John just came out and said (granted, in his cutesy way) they have his post-commitment interview typed up already. Shouldn't be any need to reverse jinx this one.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom