Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Moore

OMG GUYS WE GOT A RECRUIT

This is a big one, IMO. His skill set appears to be very different from AOC & Baker - hopefully can complement each other well in 2019/20.

Pretty relieved the staff were able to get him to come aboard.

I shall try to do better next time!

Apparently this dude played with CWell's son.

#23 recruit will be the jewel of our class.

He's ranked lower than Joey Baker was in this class, to put this in perspective. Everyone on TDD is celebrating like we just vaulted back to the top of the recruiting world.

7' wingspan and can't shoot is my takeaway from his scouting reports.

We know how this story plays out under K.

If he's more of a guard, he'll play and we don't have anything to worry about. If he's more of a small forward, he'll never play despite having no competition at the position and will eventually transfer.

If he's more of a guard, he'll play and we don't have anything to worry about. If he's more of a small forward, he'll never play despite having no competition at the position and will eventually transfer.

I think he's a shooting guard that will play SF, which means he'll play at least 36 mpg.

Coach K thinks he’s a one-and-done player,” Barbee said. “He thinks he has the ability to be a really great - and those were the words coming out of his mouth - a great pro. I can see that out of Wendell’s game. They want him to come in immediately and be the guy, kind of a similar role to what he has here at Cox Mill High School.

Perfect, a borderline 5-star with questionable shooting who expects to be the man in his one year here.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom