Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Wonder what will happen with the Lakers since Westbrook resigned and by all accounts, it sounds like George will too. Lebron isn't joining that team without those guys. I bet he stays in Cleveland which will suck for Kyrie.

Wonder what will happen with the Lakers since Westbrook resigned and by all accounts, it sounds like George will too. Lebron isn't joining that team without those guys. I bet he stays in Cleveland which will suck for Kyrie.
Why would that suck for Kyrie?

Because Bron will rule the east for another few years unless Boston makes another move. They're still one very good player away from beating the Cavs IMO. If the Cavs swing Love and a pick for Cousins or someone like that then they take an even bigger step in front of Boston.

I don't think the Celtics need to acquire another very good player to beat the Cavs, but they may need one more year of time to jell and mature. I think "Jayson Tatum, Pro Stretch 4" will prove to be hard to keep off the floor, even if they have to deal with occasional bad shots. Should be pretty familiar.

I think their new defensive identity will take time to form, but just based on last night, it looks like Stevens wants to take advantage of the fact that guys like Smart/Hayward/Brown/Tatum/Theis/Nader and maybe even Semi can all guard 2-4 pretty well. It would be nice for them if one or two of those guys besides Hayward could become 40% three point shooters, though.

Amazing. LeBron and Durant voted as captains by fans. Durant picks all his Warriors teammates first. LeBron picks everyone ahead of Irving, including all the Thunder players available.

Team Durant:
PG Steph Curry / Kyrie Irving
SG Klay Thompson
SF Durant / Gordon Hayward
PF Giannis
C Draymond Green / Joel Embiid

Team LeBron:
PG Russell Westbrook / John Wall
SG James Harden
SF Kawhi Leonard / Paul George
PF LeBron
C Anthony Davis / Kevin Love

And neither of those plays even involved the Clippers' unselfish ball-movement savant, Austin Rivers.

Doc's quotes about his new Serbian PG who actually passes the ball are unintentional comedy gold.

I like the Celtics' bench. A lot.

Can't remember a top-4 team having a bench rotation of young, high-effort guys like this since the Webber-era Kings had the Bench Mob (Bobby Jackson, Jon Barry, Gerald Wallace, etc.).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom