Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

If he is going to attack the rim, tonight would be a good place to start. I don't think ND offers any rim protection.

Carter is the Devils' best, but man is Grayson important to the whole enterprise. He really played a great floor game - except for that one back door play, his D was nice.

Stopped being a bitch for a game. I feel like he started tapping with Pfluger a bit and finally got into a game. Still don’t feel like I can trust him yet though

Duval just has low IQ.

Allen had one of the best seasons in Duke history and has regressed beyond anybody’s expectations

Not to mention that he may have actually had the best game of his career earlier this season when he carried us against Michigan State

Feels like Grayson will put in a good one tomorrow. Keep up that decent shooting displayed on Monday night.

He'll need Tre to stop fucking around and settle down.

SJU good at contesting twos (have an elite shotblocker and are 3rd nationally in block percentage) and bad at defending the 3. So Duke may need Allen tomorrow to not be shitty from deep. Duke is top 5 is NOT getting blocked (presumably because Allen and Trent don’t drive too much and most of our two point attempts around the basket come from guys that are hard to block) so hopefully their shotblocking will matter less.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom