Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

I would not be surprised at all if TD really does not give a fuck about any of this. People are (rightly) piling on Grayson right now, but you cannot fucking say he does not care about the team success/program. He is as invested as anyone in recent memory - he just has to play up to that, and he is failing in a big way.

The point guard clusterfuck is not helping.

Allen’s only role now is as a setup man anyway. But I guess if we think the defense is bad now, wait til O’Connell plays major minutes.

Allen’s only role now is as a setup man anyway. But I guess if we think the defense is bad now, wait til O’Connell plays major minutes.

Agreed - but they just cannot play TD 30 minutes with the decisions he is making. I don't want to overlook his sick dunk or anything like that, but this is where I have landed on this.

Dude is an automatic 4-5 turnovers a game. It's incredible. Not like he's John wall putting up 12 assists 5 turnovers either. Still hovering around 5.5 assists for the season. But he's like the anti-Scheyer. K is simply punting 5-10% of our possessions a game by playing him so much.

Somehow, he was only our 3rd worst player tonight, which says a lot more about the rest of the team.

He was probably checking his twitter mentions while K was giving them The Post-Game Talk.

Reactions: TBC
Really sad how an iconic 5-time national champion, ex-military, erstwhile no nonsense badass of a head coach has been reduced to coddling shithead freshmen who don't give a fuck and retweet their highlights a half hour after losing a rivalry game in which they played like a headless turkey vulture.

Why dish to the wide open Wendell when you can make SportsCenter with a ferocious dunk?!?

It was a cool dunk though.

Overshadowed a bit by that loose ball near the end of the first half....you know which one.

As discouraging and nauseating as it was to watch him, I'm pretty sure we were +12 with him on the floor in the first half and only -1 with him on the floor in the second.

In other words, for the game, we were +11 in the 20 minutes he played and -15 in the 20 minutes he did not play. The fuck?

I'm going to go with the narrative over the numbers on this one, but if you need a data point that supports your eyes, here's the individual ORtgs from Pomeroy:

Allen 104
Bagley 127
Trent 141
Carter 128
Duval 84 (on 44% usage)
O'Connell 141
Bolden 171

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics