Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] NCAA Tournament

Who will win the national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nantz was hands down the best CBB playcaller in my lifetime, I’m not even sure who’s second. Harlan is probably my favorite NBA guy but it’s a big step down even if they get him on the mic

Kemba was the only UConn player to resonate nationally.

You obviously weren’t from around here when the fans of the Charlotte Bobcats could console themselves after missing out on Dwight Howard by drafting beast Emeka Okafor with the 2nd pick!
For some reason that Final Four game in '04 was the reason I became a Duke fan as a 7 year old from California. Just a weird life choice.

DurhamSon said:
Ray Allen is probably the most successful Huskie but no one thinks of his college years when remembering him (Thread reply)
Which is weird because he averaged 23 ppg as a junior

best4heisman said:
Kemba was the only UConn player to resonate nationally.
You obviously weren’t from around here when the fans of the Charlotte Bobcats could console themselves after missing out on Dwight Howard by drafting beast Emeka Okafor with the 2nd pick!
For some reason that Final Four game in '04 was the reason I became a Duke fan as a 7 year old from California. Just a weird life choice. (Thread reply)
holy hell I’m old

rome8180 said:
DurhamSon said:
Ray Allen is probably the most successful Huskie but no one thinks of his college years when remembering him (Thread reply)
Which is weird because he averaged 23 ppg as a junior
I also looked at his stats just now. They were godly. We need a Ray Allen on our team. He was so ahead of his time. Taking 7 threes a game and making 47% of them. Why do people think JJ was the best college shooter ever?

“Coach K is now a proud father of three, in more ways than one”
“And Duke, is King of the Dance!”
“He’s on his way to MOP if they win it, if they win it”

Corny, but those calls by Nantz are just as associated with our titles as any singular play

That's as associated with 2010 as the "And Duke is King of the Dance" thing, sadly

Coming back to the shooting, I was kind of shocked when I looked up Hurley's 3pt volume and attempts at Duke. K used to be a revolutionary

42% on 6.5 attempts as a senior. Think about that in 1993. How did we become so backwards in the last 5 years?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom