Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] NCAA Tournament

Who will win the national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rome8180 said:
Pantone287 said:
Back end of top 10?
Kevin O'Connor had him 20th but it looks like that was on 3/23. Sam Vecenie had him 12th on 3/28
He seems like a reasonable gamble to become something close to a Booker or Beal, with a floor of Buddy Hield or something. I don't know if I'd let him slip and to the back half of the lottery even.

I guess teams are just excited about a tall shooter who isn't so unathletic as to be an obvious defensive liability

Though I admit it will be so so nice when we eventually win another one so we don’t have to hear that we’re just a one-coach program

Devilsforlife said:
Final Four conversion rates:Kentucky: 8/17UNC: 6/21Duke: 5/17Kansas: 4/16UConn: 5/6 (Thread reply)
made even more unbelievable by the fact that they were significant underdogs in most of these Final Fours

UConn has matched us in titles, all won since 1991 for both schools, while generating 1/10 the media buzz. Whether you loved or hated him, K and his teams made you feel something.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom