Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looked like one person swung at him as they ran by but I can't see how he hurt a lower extremity unless he twisted an ankle

Right before Flip gets hurt, some kid runs in front of him and goes flying. It's pretty funny, actually.

Chad Flip would have decked the dude or at least got the fuck out of there. Scouts will mark as poor situational awareness.

Still can’t believe the 3 chokes to end that game. 2 by roach then the last by proctor/flip

court storming.jpg

Apologize for the poor video quality but look how many people are on the court with time still on the clock. I don't understand how you can't issue technical fouls after reviewing for each of the people on the court. Wake even has 6 guys there.

I was mentally prepared to accept this loss. But the Proctor idiocy and the court storm have left me enraged.

Yeah it’s tough to come to grips with Proctor’s closest mental makeup comp being Ben Simmons, especially after the preseason expectations that he would own games. But we have NBA Ben Simmons as our point guard. It sucks.

McCain just needs to have the ball in the clutch. Anything else is dumb.

Reactions: aiw
The assholes of Duke-Forum get what they want now. A bunch of games without Filipowski, and then incorporating him back into the offense as a 3rd or 4th option in 4-5 weeks.

Yeah it’s tough to come to grips with Proctor’s closest mental makeup comp being Ben Simmons, especially after the preseason expectations that he would own games. But we have NBA Ben Simmons as our point guard. It sucks.

McCain just needs to have the ball in the clutch. Anything else is dumb.

I'm also ok with Roach in such circumstances

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom