Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
5317f389cef05.image.jpg

Saturday, February 24, 2pm ET, ESPN
Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum

Kenpom: #21 overall, #27 offense, #26 defense

Duke heads into objectively its toughest test remaining this season, having just discovered the benefits of passing the basketball and taking open shots.

Given how well Duke is playing in the run up to this one, and how well we can expect Wake to play in a statement game at home, this could well be one of the best basketball games ever played.

Really not concerned about Louisville or UVA at home. Should win both handily. Need to find a way to split the last two road games. Or have the Cavs beat UNC on Saturday.

UVA has played some atrocious basketball away from Charlottesville this year. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win by double digits.

Arguably toughest regular season game remaining. If we somehow pull this one off, I might start actually believing. Fuck.

Tie dye. Zombie nation. Demon Deacon riding a hawg on the court. You know The Joel is rocking!

Glad they still play in the Joel, FWIW. I think part of the demise of the ACC is the arenas all used to be small, loud and full. NCSU moving out of Reynolds is a great example.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom