Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] North Carolina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubled up. At home. As 5.5 pt favorites. Maybe McCain can do some more sweet dances in the tunnel at halftime to get the mojo back.

Well, on the bright side, at least every member of next year's class can sleep easy and know they'll get as much playing time as they can handle

They're just getting way too many uncontested buckets. Already given up 9 fast break points. Then when they're in the haflcourt, they're getting whatever shot they want and often times without much resistance. Basically have to be perfect on offense with as poor as the defense and rebounding has been so far.

unc putting their nuts in our mouth and our guys just taking it. Sad to see, but not unprecedented. We’ll see if Scheyer is actually worth his salary coming out of this timeout.

Duke volleyball player wearing a UNC jersey? Cut her from the team.

Still don’t see why we’re such favorites, even at home.
Because we're better in every metric. And we've been significantly better over the last five weeks.
Just envisioning RJ shitting down our throats with another Bacot “too small” celebration. Tell me I’m wrong.
I can't predict the future. That could easily happen.

But your "envisioning" is driven purely by pessimism and not anything rational. The Vegas odds are more likely to reflect reality.
Lmao

Get it to single digits by half

Christ almighty, stop running your offense through him

Flip honestly peaked in the first half of last year when he and Young were willing us to wins on the glass

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom