Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 McDonald's All American game, 9:30pm EST

Yeah, I think Wiggins will look better than Jabari since this amounts to a dunkfest.

Remember when McAdoo dominated this two years ago?

I think Aaron Gordon will get MVP

I bet Jabari looks pretty good, actually. He's active and finishes well, which is pretty much all that matters.

Probably not Matty Ice's game, though.

Agree that Eric Gordon and Julius Randle will look much better than they are.

Jahlil Okafor @jahprobound 2m

At the McDonald's all American game. Jabari about to show everybody how Chi city get down.

Completely unwatchable. I'd rather watch the second halves of Duke Elite 8 games from 2013.

Just fuck this game. It's become unwatchable. Just end it already.

Cancel the game and bring back the McRib.

I feel like he didn't take 13 shots, but w/e. Nice Grantesque statline.

Also had at least two blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...I watched long enough to see the 2 blocks and 0-2 from the floor. I have the rest recorded, but judging by the reactions of you guys and TDD, I think I'll skip out on watching it.

I will say in the few minutes I watched that Jabari looked much quicker and more explosive than when his fatass played that nationally televised game earlier this season.

It's cute to see some fanbases react to this game as if this exhibition provided an accurate window into how their team(s) will perform next season with these kids around. My personal favorite is the carolina fan tweeting about Wiggins blocking Parker (I guess? Wasn't watching) as of Wiggins going there is a foregone conclusion.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom