Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014 ACC games

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
Key Non-Duke ACC NBA Decisions

BC- Olivier Hanlan
Clemson- KJ McDaniels (probably the difference between an approx NCAA 6 seed and the NIT, I think)
L'Ville- Montezl Harrell
NC State- TJ Warren (GONE)
Syracuse- Tyler Ennis (GONE), Jerami Grant
UNC- James McAdoo
Notre Dame- Jerian Grant (not really an NBA decision, but whether he is back next season from his suspension is "key")

Unless his family situation demands him turning pro, Hanlan should return. I'd like to see him develop enough in order to prepare him to make long-term contributions to the Canadian National program. Not sure that would happen if he leaves early. It is not as if he has a distinct physical (or athletic) advantage over others at his position...additional development would help

I'm not sure if it's a coaching upgrade, but it's a big big name, and Wake is going to be starved for attention in the new ACC.

Definitely moving Wake in the right direction, even if he can't coach. It's not like Bedzmsknfejbk could coach.

Well he's tall so he's going to be a fearsome big man coach/recruiter.

His resume of bigs at Kansas, relative to their ranking in HS, was just incredible. Always wondered whether that had more to do with him, Self, or luck.

Wasn't Manning the main recruiter for Kansas in recent years?

I expect Wake's recruiting to get a big boost from this. Only time will tell if he can actually coach or not. Maybe he could bring Dino back as an assistant. That would be hilarious.

Wow. Despite how shitty BC is, and despite the fact that their shitty coach got fired, I can't believe that a rising senior All-ACC player would transfer.

tumblr_mz7262Lv5h1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

I take it to mean that aiw is one of the kids following the swaggerific Barney (pants) leader, copying his every move.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom