Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2015 ACC Tournament

I remember before 2012 when I used to actually look forward to this tournament. Now it just gives me an impending sense of doom.

Fuck you, Louisville.
Now we have to not only beat two teams that kicked our ass earlier in the season - assuming Miami beats ND - but we then have to almost immediately attempt to beat a team that's nearly beaten us twice this year. Idgaf what Vegas says, I say our odds suck.

While I'd really like to see Quinn get an ACC title, I just want to win tonight.

<cont> I just looked up the ACC tournament results for every Final Four team under Coach K. Only the 1990 and 1994 teams did not make the finals, and both of those teams made the semis. So if Duke loses to State tonight, you might as well forget about them making the Final Four. </cont>

Yeah, that's fine. The problem with pressing the "cheat" issue at every opportunity when identifying our primary rival is that it becomes obnoxious very fast. Some (OK, me) find it to be as obnoxious as Heel fans calling Duke "dook". I prefer for it not to take away from the point you are making in the rest of your post.

I prefer that you write out "the 2014-2015 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Men's College Basketball Team" every time.

Or if you're talking about the previous year's team, "the 2013-2014 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Men's College Basketball Team, predecessors to the 2014-2015 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Men's College Basketball Team"

I prefer Heels or UNC. I agree with Nukem that to me it distracts me from the rest of the post because it just comes across as petty or juvenile.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom