Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Elon / Utah Valley / Michigan St. (Chicago) / Southern

I want to place my first ever TDF bet. Normally, I would bet against the outcome I wanted. That way, if Duke loses, at least I have some fake consolation money. But for some reason I am hesitating. Maybe I am actually optimistic about this team? Or maybe I just don't want to break the fake money seal?

I think you need to DTFU!!

I want to place my first ever TDF bet. Normally, I would bet against the outcome I wanted. That way, if Duke loses, at least I have some fake consolation money. But for some reason I am hesitating. Maybe I am actually optimistic about this team? Or maybe I just don't want to break the fake money seal?

I think you need to DTFU!!
Degenerate the fuck up!

The line ranges from MSU by 1 to Duke by 1 as we head to tipoff. I assume this movement toward MSU reflects the fact that people have recently found out about Marques Bolden being 100% healthy tonight.

Nothing has changed in my mind. I ran 10,000 simulations on my TI-85 graphing calculator. In approximately 92% of them, the game comes down to Bagley at the line with Duke down 1 on Duke's final possession. In 100% of those, Duke loses.

Do we know if Bagley is playing tomorrow? Not that we need him against Kenpom #330. We should be able to just start four guys plus O'Connell's dick and still win by 25.

I haven't seen that they've said one way or another, aside from K's strong insinuation after MSU that he would play Friday.

I hope Grayson sits a lot. No reason to wear him out at this point.
Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to get to enjoy several minutes of a Bolden-Vrank-Tucker-OConnell-Goldwire line up.

I hope Grayson sits a lot. No reason to wear him out at this point.
Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to get to enjoy several minutes of a Bolden-Vrank-Tucker-OConnell-Goldwire line up.

Has Tucker played any minutes yet?

Tucker played 6 minutes vs Elon. He didn't even get on the floor in the blowout of Utah Valley.

Good opportunity for reps for Goldwire and Bolden and O'Connell

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom