Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 ACC Tournament

Big challenge against the Cards but I really felt Duke hung in with them fairly well @ the Yum Centre. Would be a great win tomorrow.

Go Devils.

North Carolina -9 over Miami
Louisville -2.5 over Duke
Florida State -7 over Virginia Tech
Virginia -5 over Notre Dame

Looking at UNC/Louisville and FSU/UVA in the semis. Both will be horrendous viewing experiences and I will probably not watch. UNC/UVA in the finals would be pretty interesting, though.

And again, there really is no bump at all for being rested vs. a back to back team. So when the bump is given in the NBA, it's because of travel rather than tiredness. I find it hard to believe this 6-man rotation that K is using won't be tired by the end of all of this, though. By "end of all of this," I mean today at around 5pm.

Way to go Devils - great win. That ending was pretty intense, wish the offense was a bit more crisp at the end obviously.

That zone was terrific.

Trump-hating liberal Roy Williams vs. conservative Mike Krzyzewski tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beasts of the Big East. I wonder what Kansas would do in the ACC.

We need to legit take lots of threes tomorrow. Can't be suckered into driving the ball like last week and trading FT attempts for their offensive rebound layups.

Very interested to see what the crowd breakdown is like between Duke and UNC in Brooklyn on a Friday night.

UNC looked certifiably terrifying against Miamah today. I'm not optimistic.

They did, but Miami was also pure horseshit

I think it was a little bit of both. But we played UNC five days ago. They aren't that much different. And that was on their home court, and it's not like they destroyed us.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Trump-hating liberal Roy Williams vs. conservative Mike Krzyzewski tomorrow.

Except that K actually said something a while back (more subtly)

"We are in such a line-item society, a Twitter world," he said via ESPN. "When one thing happens, that's the story. It's a good thing leaders don't lead that way. I hope they don't. I know one uses Twitter a lot."

Yeah, K's not a Trump fan. I doubt he likes Trump's leadership style or how socially conservative the new administration is. He was anti-HB2. He's a social liberal/fiscal conservative.

I saw him speak last May at a fundraiser and he openly disparaged Trump. I texted a couple of my Duke buddies and one of them responded with a, "but, Hillary!" We haven't talked any politics since.

North Carolina -4.5 over Duke
Florida State -2 over Notre Dame

Looks like a romp for UNC in the finals either way.

Line continues to extend for the Creeps. Coach K may have to play the Breitbart lineup you all asked for.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom