2021 ACC Tournament

I understand that Miami is bad, but I have a hard time understanding why they're bad. All I ever see them do is win.

ACC Tournament is hot garbage.

FSU better come through tonight, assuming that game even happens.

More importantly, I guess this puts UVA’s ability to play next week at least in some peril?

Reactions: rome8180
I dont really care if UNC wins the ACCT per se, I'm more concerned with how high their seed would be. I assume they could be anywhere from like 5 to the 8/9 line at this point.

What a season for UNC. ACC Champions, plus a real shot at being National Champions, given the nice seeding they'll receive and COVID-19 randomness. You just need to make it into the field to have a legit chance due to the chaos. I feel bad for any blue blood with strict COVID-19 protocols in place on campus that had a down season and couldn't take advantage of this.

Region:

1 Utah State (replacement for Illinois due to positive COVID test)
2 BYE (no replacement available for Arkansas)
3 Oklahoma State
4 UNC
5 Colorado

Final Four:

4 UNC
7 Loyola-Chicago
9 St. Bonaventure
11 Drake

It's going to be a final four of teams that took the fewest precautions earlier in the season. Just like what happened in football.

Reactions: physicsfactor

Sounds like their NCAA Tournament status is very much in doubt. Duke just needs about 15 more teams to be COVID’ed in the next few days. Not out of the question with all the conference tournaments going on.

Reactions: Slap the Floor
Apparently they have to test negative for seven straight days. So assuming that happens, they should be able to get in just under the wire.

Okay, so only five players have to test negative for seven straight days. "Five is fine" will be the new "eight is enough."

Getting someone "infected" with COVID early enough for the program to clear the 7 day protocol while leaving the rest of college basketball to contend with infections after it's too late is K's career master stroke. 3 seed may be the worst case here.

Reactions: rome8180

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil