Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] ACC Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should have voted for Clemson. The more I think about it, Clemson shooting 70% from three against us and then playing the worst game of their lives against UNC seems completely predictable.

I now look forward to UNC running through the field with little problems to give Hubie his first ACC tournament crown. It's going to make betting on them next week a profitable experience.

Odds from DraftKings:

UNC +150
Duke +160
Clemson +850
Wake +900
Pitt +1200
UVA +1900
Cuse +6500
NCSU +7000
FSU +10000
Miami +15000
BC +30000
ND +30000
GT +50000
UL +50000

Rational, mostly efficient markets do not consider the Duke loss to UNC as absolutely prohibitive for Duke to accomplish anything further this season. While we all know this is probably nonsense, I'm willing to be persuaded that Scheyer still has a shot to avoid looking like a buffoon after two seasons and shed the "loser" label currently stamped on him. We'll see. This is a horrible enough field that Scheyer might be able to get to the Finals and have at least the opportunity, albeit an unrealistic one, to redeem himself against the superior coach and program.

the combination of the duke hangover + their minimal bench makes me believe unc isn't even going to make the finals. i'd love to see if mondo has anything left in the tank on a third game in three days.

the combination of the duke hangover + their minimal bench makes me believe unc isn't even going to make the finals. i'd love to see if mondo has anything left in the tank on a third game in three days.

A VT-Pitt path to the final is low key tricky. Both teams are capable of going off from 3.

louisville does at least 3 incomprehensible things for a college level team each half.

I don't know how this game will turn out, but I do know that we are going to be informed about a firing during the third game. Possibly before it tips off.

Louisville’s season is mercifully over. Since starting 2022 10-4, they have gone a woeful 15-67 since, and 12-52 under Payne/Nolan/Manning. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a top 10 program in CBB fall this far this fast.

Louisville’s season is mercifully over. Since starting 2022 10-4, they have gone a woeful 15-67 since, and 12-52 under Payne/Nolan/Manning. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a top 10 program in CBB fall this far this fast.

Not a good decision by Nolan Smith, career wise. I'm interested, and hopeful, to see what his next move is.

Making my way down to D.C on Thursday. Tickets were surprisingly kind of expensive on the secondary market

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom