Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] ACC Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t even believe how much they sucked. Yes they lost Jordan Miller, and Wong but Jesus no way they should be under .500. They have some legit talent

Been watching Arkansas which is the most unserious team I’ve seen all year.

Pull out the checkbook and pay grandma for the rubdown, this one is over.

Clemson about to fall to BC. We have an absolute GLIDEPATH to the finals. State playing their third game in three days and the winner of UVA/BC. Can’t fuck this up.
Wanna talk glidepath? Not a single team remaining that managed to beat UNC this year. They really have no excuse.

Clemson about to fall to BC. We have an absolute GLIDEPATH to the finals. State playing their third game in three days and the winner of UVA/BC. Can’t fuck this up.
I'm probably too low on Duke after that abomination against UNC. But I don't see us taking advantage.

In fact, I'm predicting a loss tomorrow. 4 seed for us in the NCAA Tournament. Get some brutal 5 seed and lose in the 2nd round again. UNC wins the title. Boston loses in the 1st round to the Heat. NBA Finals is some dumb shit like Milwaukee over Phoenix.

Orlando won tonight and Paolo was great. New Orleans lost and Zion was great. Nothing to take from those outcomes in terms of the Rome Rule.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom