Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Miami

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bettors seems to have caught on a bit, maybe? The opening line has been less than the Kenpom line for the last few games.

If we lose this game, the season is likely over (from a morale perspective at least).

According to the current ACC standings, 4 out of our 5 remaining games afterwards (@ #4 Wake, v #3 UVA, @ #6 State, v #1 UNC) are all losable. I'll be impressed if we can somehow only lose once to close the season. We're likely looking at 2 losses, however.

UNC on the other hand has an absolute cake schedule after this weekend until they play us. Paramount they lose saturday @ uva or else they've wrapped up the 1 seed for the conference tourney.

Nijel Pack is out tomorrow. No word on Proctor.
What’s up with him this year anyway? His first three years he shot 47% 2s, 42% 3s, 85% FTs. This year he is 44%, 36%, 77%.

His usage hasn’t changed dramatically from year to year, and he’s playing similar minutes. Somehow got worse at all shooting ranges after three seasons of consistently good shooting.

Nijel Pack is out tomorrow. No word on Proctor.
What’s up with him this year anyway? His first three years he shot 47% 2s, 42% 3s, 85% FTs. This year he is 44%, 36%, 77%.

His usage hasn’t changed dramatically from year to year, and he’s playing similar minutes. Somehow got worse at all shooting ranges after three seasons of consistently good shooting.
He's been playing hurt all year.

Can't read this, but the headline says good news on Proctor

I think bilas is crazy. The switches have worked and Norchads passes have been bad. Just bad bounces

Saw that Bilas was calling the game so this is another one that I'll be watching on mute. Nothing bores me more than listening to 2.5 hours of complaining about foul calls or missed foul calls.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom