Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at NC State

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so curious to watch this one. I was at work until 8pm. I didn't check my phone until I was finish. At 7:06, I got a text from my friend to the effect of "Why do we play so bad against State? Blowout coming." And 10 minutes later, I get a text of "Okay, I've chilled out."

In my lifetime:

Valvano >> Sendek > Gottfried > Keatts > Lowe > Robinson

WOOF.

Wonder which loser is next on deck. Wouldn’t be surprised by some retread like Pastner.

Dead, sad sack program. Even Wake has done more the last 30 years despite pretty much being garbage since 2010. Georgia Tech, too. State hasn’t won the regular season or the ACCT since the 1980s!

Alright seriously, where the fuck is this replay on ESPN? So annoying.
Yeah, I don't see it either despite 8pm games already being available. Those can't have been over for more than five minutes.

I have it DVR'd on YTTV, but I'd be pissed if I was in your situation.

You know what's also annoying? That they changed it from ESPN3 to WatchESPN, which was annoying enough... but now watchespn.com takes you to an unsecured site. Like, how doesn't a multibillion-dollar company own that domain name?

You know what's also annoying? That they changed it from ESPN3 to WatchESPN, which was annoying enough... but now watchespn.com takes you to an unsecured site. Like, how doesn't a multibillion-dollar company own that domain name?
There's a standalone site? I usually click on the "Watch" tab on Espn.com, which points to https://www.espn.com/watch, which seems to be secure.

There's a standalone site? I usually click on the "Watch" tab on Espn.com, which points to https://www.espn.com/watch, which seems to be secure.
It used to be you could enter espn3.com. Then when it changed to "watchespn" you could enter "watchespn.com" and it would redirect you. That was fewer steps and there was no chance of accidentally ending up on ESPN+, which has happened to me way more times than I care to admit.

They also completely got rid of watch.espn.com, which is inexplicable, since it's just a subdomain of their main site. Even if you're sunsetting the branding, you just make it a redirect.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom