Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at North Carolina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimately, Duke's frontcourt will block enough shots and successfully stifle lesser competition that will display data that will fool Duke fans into believing that tonight is an outlier. That's until we run into UConn, Purdue, or the fighting Hunter Dickinsons and inevitably get prison fucked.

Last edited:
Looking at the box score, it looks like the only clear advantages they had were 3pt shooting and turnovers.

19 pts off of 11 turnovers is insane and should never happen.

How the fuck does some disappointing Stanford asshole transfer to UNC, become an elite 3 and D guy, and outplay most of our team? Why did he seem more invested in the outcome than most of our players?

Ultimately within the margin of error based on 3pt and turnover variance, so it’s not an unacceptably bad performance IMO. The game at Cameron will essentially be must win, for a number of reasons, if Duke is going to do anything in the Tournament.

The winner of the second game has gone deeper in the postseason in 17 of the last 20 years. If we lose, the chances of a UNC title go up 20%.

This game was annoying, but one of the least upsetting UNC losses overall in a long time for me. Maybe since the second 2019 game sans Zion. I already feel over it.

This team definitely has moments of not matching the other team's intensity in the first halves of games, but in every one of the losses, they haven't folded, and have fought til the end. I hope that gets to serve us well in some game later on in the year.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom