Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Notre Dame

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next is Federico Federico and the Spanish twins

Inveigle said:
Can you imagine Duke without Roach?
nope, and there were people here who didn't want him back because it would "mess" with the McCain/Foster backcourt. Never made sense to me to not want an experienced player back, especially at a program like Duke where we are usually starved of upperclassmen because they normally either declare early or transfer due to lack of playing time.

Can you imagine how good Duke would be if McCain didn't paint his nails and go on Tik Tok?

imagine focusing on actually practicing basketball instead of choreographing little videos for pre-teens. it's a wild concept, i know.

its not like mccain was recruited to duke to, you know, focus on being an elite basketball player or anything. that stuff all you gotta do is just get out of bed, take a couple shots each day, and you're good to go. you're not going against the best of the best. why focus on basketball? that's stupid.

Yeah, I agree. God forbid people have any hobbies or interests
outside of basketball

you can have normal hobbies instead of be obsessed with your social media presence, again i know it's hard to discern the two.

I'm drunk, so I can't figure out if you are serious or a fucking moron. Please enlighten me.

little bit of both. i just hope when mccain doesn't have much of a future in pro basketball he can rely on his social media presence that he's devoting so much time to.

doing stupid little dances doesn't put a target on your back or anything, as being a representative of Duke basketball of all programs.

What are you normal hobbies that you'd like McCain to have

literally anything is better than wasting your time on tiktok. its insane i have to defend that lol.

are you a real person? I think tik tok sucks, but it has nothing to do with how McCain plays

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom