Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad they still play in the Joel, FWIW. I think part of the demise of the ACC is the arenas all used to be small, loud and full. NCSU moving out of Reynolds is a great example.
Yep, they should've renovated it instead of moving.

Bigger isn't always better.

Wake is favored by 1.5 points. Lines are starting to adjust even more for teams that are playing huge games at home. UNC should be a 4 point favorite by Kenpom @UVA, instead it's in the 2/2.5 range

Definitely wil be a tough one! Not sure if this was mentioned or not but Wake is currently 14-0 at home. They are the only home undefeated ACC team.

This game could also make or break Wakes tourney hopes. They will be playing for their lives Tomrw. We’ll see what the Duke fellas are made of…Hopefully they compete hard for a full 40!

Perusing Wake Twitter (because I can't help myself) and all seem to have the same general sentiment: this is their biggest game in "many years." Place will be rocking. We'll see how we respond. Need a Virginia win following our game either way.

Our team is playing well, and it's an actually meaningful game against a tournament-caliber team (and historical rival) with some talent in a good environment.

May well lose, but this is what conference games are supposed to be like, at least. Should have like 5 more of these before we're back in the SoCon.

I just want it to be competitive. Like you guys have said, pretty good team playing for its tournament berth in front of its best crowd in several seasons. That’s a recipe for a blowout, so I’ll be impressed if Duke hangs in and loses a close one. Something like the 2010 team’s loss at Maryland is fine.

Yes it’s not nearly as fun to bet against Duke at these odds. Just do the parlay in this case. You’re not going to be very happy if Duke wins and UNC wins.

Wake to win is -139 on BetRivers. That’s a decent price, best I could find. DraftKings has Duke to win at +136.

Cuse was up 29 on ND and is now up 3 and will go to OT

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom