Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Georgia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
3X54Z5TXBBEDHDC4Y4SPK5KVVQ.jpg

Saturday, January 13, 5pm ET, ACCN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #119 overall, #125 offense, #136 defense

Duke will attempt to avenge their earlier loss at Georgia Tech, when Duke shot a remarkable 42/25/60 as a team and yet probably would've won had Mark Mitchell not pointed at someone after a basket.

This game will be up against Browns at Texans in the NFL playoffs.

After their early game vs Duke, GT has probably had the easiest schedule in the ACC: at FSU, vs BC, vs ND. They've gone 0-3 in those games, losing each one by at least 3 possessions. They'll be in the running for worst team in the conference besides Louisville, and they could very well finish 2-18, with the only wins being over Louisville and Duke.

Could the loss at GT go down as the worst loss in modern Duke basketball history?

I tend to think we win by a lot. My reasoning:

1) At home
2) Duke is playing MUCH better than we were when we lost to them. We're basically a completely different team
3) Revenge factor
4) Presumably won't lose a key player 30 seconds into the game
5) GT sucks

The only thing giving me pause was that all the NBA outcomes have been trash the last couple of days.

Can't wait to go down 9-4 or whatever to start and have Scheyer put in Young at PF and permanently write off what he considers a failed 4 guards experiment

If only we had a “Power” forward that could pop out and hit the three today.

Need to make Mitchell off the bench a permanent thing, can’t rely on this kid going into the postseason now or whenever.

He’s also certainly has to go get his bag this off-season in case this keeps happening

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom