Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NC State (ACC Quarterfinals)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
8684ac2b4502c405ef9378ff2ef80eb9.jpg

Thursday, March 14, 7pm ET, ESPN
Capital One Arena, Washington, DC

Line: Duke -11

State to cover feels like free money. 11 points is absurd for a tournament game between two rivals, when the underdog is riding hot.

NC State +500 to win is a great use of the $5,000 sweat-free bets for NC gamblers. Basically guaranteed to profit $25,000 tonight, but if the black swan event happens with Duke beating a bad team, you can put the resulting $5,000 free bet on UVA or BC to beat Duke tomorrow, which should also be guaranteed profit. If you inexplicably lose both bets and are down $5,000, you can then double down on UNC to beat Duke in the Finals, which will actually be guaranteed profit.

A man could die tonight and everyone is laughing.

(I am of course talking about Flip dying from all the angst)

I feel like I’ve spent most of the last decade or so openly wondering what the hell Duke does during practice

Definitely a game where I will have the volume on mute and probably sparingly watch. This is horrendous.

Jon's bench talk sounds like he's playing cliche bingo or something that the rest of us aren't in on

This team is so soft. Jon knows it too. He's smart and will make the necessary adjustments in recruiting moving forward, IMO.

Love the hustle! Missed 3, opponent gets a fast break and misses the layup. Duke still doesn't get the rebounds then doesn't bother to contest a wide open 3 and good.

Considering who is left in the tournament, this could be duke’s last chance to bow out gracefully. Looks like they are delivering

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom